PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU ARE USING A DEBIT CARD TO GUARANTEE YOUR RESERVATION.
Cash, traveler's checks, personal checks, major credit cards and bank debit (ATM) cards are accepted.
In order to guarantee your reservation, we will process a $100 charge/deposit to your credit or debit card at the time your reservation is made. This deposit will be applied to the cost of your stay.
- If you cancel prior to 7 days before your arrival date (14 days for holidays and special events), we will refund 75% of your deposit.
- If you cancel less than 7 days before your arrival date, you will forfeit your full deposit.
- No Shows - guests who do not cancel and do not show up on their arrival date - will be charged one night's lodging and will not be issued a gift certificate.
We offer many ways for you to make a reservation inquiry:
- Call us toll free at 1-800-824-6062 (USA & Canada)
- Call us at 1-904-824-6068 (International)
- Fax us at 1-904-810-5525
- e-mail us at: email@example.com
You can also check the availability for any of our Rooms or Suites online, and even book your reservation online:
NOTE: Our Rates are based on double occupancy (except The Cottage). Please add $30 for each extra person. Also, the rates do not include state or local taxes. Weekly and monthly rates are also available; please inquire.
Every Room and Suite at St. Francis Inn is unique - varying in size, location, decor, configuration, and appointments. Our Rates reflect these distinctions and vary accordingly, but every Inn accommodation includes...
- private bath
- central heat & air-conditioning
- color cable TV with DVD player
- clock radios with MP3/iPod connection
- queen- or king-sized beds
- queen-sized sleeper sofa in suites
- fresh flowers
- sherry decanter and glasses
- unique character and individual decor
- special touches and romantic atmosphere
- plush monogrammed robes to wear during your stay
- irons and ironing boards
- soap and conditioning shampoo
- hair dryer
- laundry bag
- daily housekeeping
...and all rooms and suites are smoke-free.
Several also have...
- fireplace, electric or gas
- spacious whirlpool tub
- old-style clawfoot bathtub
- private balcony, porch or deck
- have coffee makers
- have a refrigerator and/or microwave
- have a kitchen or access to a private shared kitchen
- allow a small pet, under specific conditions
At the front desk, we keep shower caps, sewing kits, and various toiletries in case guests forget to pack some.
Our Rates also include a buffet breakfast, use of Inn bicycles, admission to the St. Augustine Light House and Museum and 50% discounted admission to the Oldest House, evening social hour, and other perks, activities and benefits. See our Free Guest Amenities page for details.
- Check-in after 3:00 pm
- Check-out by 12:00 pm
Smoking is not permitted in any building. There are numerous protected and attractive outside areas where smoking is allowed.
Pet Friendly Policy
We accept small pets on a limited basis and with certain guidelines and restrictions. For complete information, please refer to Our Pet Policy.
Concerned about allergies?
Not to worry! Most of our rooms are kept "pet free;" pet guests are only allowed in a few select Inn rooms. All our guest rooms and common rooms are non-smoking.